Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 2 Growing In Unity Gal - Saying HI Tag

Good Morning Everyone,

Day 2 of my creation using Unity Stamps. Today I have a stamp that is just perfect for sending those little notes to someone to just say Hi. Again a Thank You shout out to Jennifer Scull for sending this stamp to me.
**Don't Miss Out**
Be sure to comment every day this week as I will pick two winners from the comments at the end of the week to receive a bundle of stamps from Unity! :D

So here it is my 2nd creation using Unity Stamp - Typewriter Love. This stamp comes with the little typewriter and the the little sentiment "Just wanted to say hi...", see how wonderful this little set is. I just love it, so simple for small cards or tags on a gift.


Close up of the Typewriter. 
For this little tag I added a few embellishments I thought would add a little flare. 

Supplies:
Inks - Tim Holtz inks - ground expresso, forest moss, aged mahogany, mustard seed
Accessories - TH typed tokens, TH pen nibs, TH alpha cards, Prima wooden key, Seambinding from County Craft Creations.

Entered Challenges:

You can also see Unity on the following:

Thanks again for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create something fun today. Visit GIU FB too, for other ideas and fun!
Hugs,
Debbie xxx

22 comments:

  1. Cute tag and the embellishments go perfectly with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little tag! I love the tiles that spell "Hi". Great embellishing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag! That typewriter and the little tile letters are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tag.i love the typewriter.. So vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Love that typewriter stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! too adorable!! Your tag is just my type,lol. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag, very artsy. Love the embellishments you added, the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice addition of the nib and key.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, fabulous tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have got to break out the embellishments much more than I do! I so love your tage - really great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative tag! Love the embellishments. I have so many and don't use them often enough. I need to, it adds something extra :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very inventive. I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like tags and this is a good one.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really super vintage tag in the lovely speia tones, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Typewriter love is so cute. It is now on my want list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous tag with a lovely vintage feel! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete