Followers

Friday, August 25, 2017

Day 5 GIU Gal - School Days NotePad and Pencil

Hey All,

Hope you are having a wonderful morning or your day is going good. Well today is Day 5, Yep, my last day for Growing In Unity Gal Guest Designer comes to an end. So sad to go but hopefully I will be back again some day. I had such a great time sharing my creations with you all and reading your comments. 😁

As I had said previously Jennifer had sent me a few Unity stamps so I could play along during my week. Well I had received a pencil stamp and wanted to use it but just couldn't think of what to do. My crafty friend Kim had suggested a few things that were just cute but didn't quite workout like I wanted so decided on something a little different, hope you like it.

The Unity Stamp is Good Luck Pencil I just thought this was so cute. With school in session, I thought what a cute idea to send a teacher a notepad. Something she or he could use during the school year.
So here it is. The pencil is so cute, right? And How do you like the little pun? lol
I used yellow card stock, Tim Holtz markers wild honey and barn door 
and from my stash a dark brown marker with silver Liquid pearls to 
make the silver part of the pencil. 

Here is the full view of the notepad. I had the note pads in my stash I had 
bought many years ago from dollar store. I used card stock to wrap them and layered with 
Graphic 45 An ABC Primer Collection. I thought it would be a great paper to go with the
pencil stamp. 

Sideview

 Inside view

**Don't Miss Out**
Be sure to comment today as its my last day.  I will pick two winners from the comments to receive a bundle of stamps from Unity!😊

Supplies:
Ink - Tim Holtz Markers - wild honey & barn door; brown marker from my stash; 
Paper - yellow card stock; Graphic 45 - An ABC Primer
Accessories - Liquid Pearl - silver, notepad

Challenges Entered:

You can also see Unity on the following:

I would like to Thank Kelli and Maria from Unity Stamp Co. for having me as GIU Gal this week, it was a pleasure working with Unity Stamps. 
I want to give a GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT to All of You  -  Thank you so much to all who commented this week. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by to visit my blog and leaving me some love. 💓💗

Thanks a Bunch
Deb xxx

22 comments:

  1. Omg!! This is too cute!! Love love love this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, useful and genius! That G45 paper
    really is perfect with that darling pencil.
    Great week of inspiration - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I'm going to make some of those, with various themes, as little gifts...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project! I used to do this but had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for being a great GIU girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! Perfect teacher gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, this is so awesome :) I have missed you, I didn't know where you were. I thought you's taken a break. Anyway, So happy to be seeing you around again. your art always inspires me and gives me hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab notepad!! Love how you arranged the G45 dp with the big pencil stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute!! I used to love decorating notebooks when I was in high school and college but don't really do it anymore. This makes me want to start doing it again. Thanks for sharing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a wonderful week, love all your projects. This one reminds me of my good days as a teacher. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet April, you are one of the winners for the Unity Stamps. Please contact me at stampndeb00@yahoo.com. Thank you

      Delete
  10. Fantastic! Love it! Thanks for sharing your week with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea! Love the design layout! Thanks for sharing your creations with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this pencil and I am going to attempt to make one that looks exactly like yours. Good luck in in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous project and yes these g45 papers are so perfect to pair with the pencil image to decorate the note pad!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Very very nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. black names for female dog & badass names for female dog.

    ReplyDelete